Collect, compile, analyse, interpret, publish and disseminate socio-economic data for the Municipal.
- Participate in the collection, compilation, processing and ensure efficient analysis of data for publication.
- Draft monthly, quarterly and annual reports and update statistical records/information
- Respond to data request by the client/public.
- Participate in the development of data collection instruments
- Assist in the day to day management of the department’s database.
- Ensures developmental of the capabilities, skills and knowledge of staff
- Undertake monthly market readings on selected goods and services from designated market centres in the district for the computation of CPI, PPI and PI
The unit strategically provides data for stakeholders and other users upon request for developmental purposes.